Thursday, March 6, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 71

I think this cold is going to break!  I only needed half the medication I did yesterday to feel functional! Right now I feel like my head is full of styrofoam, but it's okay.  I didn't get my mobility on tonight as I got a page pretty much as I would have had to leave.  In about 5 minutes I'll be turning on the live feed to watch the announcement of 14.2 which I get to do with the 5:15am crew tomorrow on Old School Friday!  Woo!  I'm going to bed early.  Two consecutive nights of 10+ hours of sleep have been very restorative.  I'm going to do it again tonight!

In other news, I have achieved the Paleo Trifecta.  Bacon at every meal.

On to the Menu!
I made a big 1950s housewife style meal for the kids this morning.  They all ate like champs.  So did I.
With fruit and everything.

I ate a couple of clementines this morning.  They were far less whorey than the ones I had yesterday.  No pictures.  Use your imagination, you lazy slut.

Lunch was leftovers from last night's dinner.  Bacon wrapped scallops are still pretty fucking awesome even after reheating.
I ate these beans like fries. 

I ate a RxBar this afternoon because I was bored.  That's stupid.
Tasty, but stupid.

Had parent/teacher conferences for the girl child today.  She's a great reader, she's good at math, she's a pen hoarder, and she marches to the beat of her own drummer.  At this point, I probably have to claim her.

Dinner was classic meat and veg.  But the veg involved bacon, which makes it infinitely better.
Tell me that's not beautiful.

I also drank about 16 cups of tea and 7 gallons of water today.  I'm pretty sure that running back and forth to the bathroom counts as speedwork.

And now?  I'm going to watch the announcement of what I'm going to do tomorrow and watch two ridiculously fit women destroy it while I wonder if they are really robots.

14.2, I'll see you at 0515.





2 comments:

  1. Amy - I have to tell you that while I neither do cross fit nor eat much meat, your blog is far and away one of my favorites to read lately. I always know I'll get a good laugh. Thanks for being awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, shucks. I also love reading your blog :)

      Delete