Sunday, March 16, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 81

This is going to be quick, since I really want to foam roll and go to sleep.  I have a second date with 14.3 tomorrow at 5:15am and I want to look pretty.

On to the menu!
I had a sunbutter and banana waffle sandwich and grapefruit for breakfast.  I swear I took a picture, but clearly I was drunk because there's no picture in my phone.  Oh well, sucks to be you because it was both beautiful and delicious.

Lunch was basically a RxBar at the gym, since after Pilates and the challenge group meeting I had to come home so we could get on the road to my in-law's place.  The children are spending Spring Break with their grandparents and cousins.  Huzzah!

It's a stock photo, but I did eat one, I have witnesses.

Snack was venison sticks and veggies.
Not much venison left.

Dinner was pork chops, veg, and bacon wrapped chestnuts.  
Double pork FTW.

After dinner we had an early birthday celebration for my boys.  There was cake.  With technicolor blue frosting and ice cream.  I did not indulge.  It's odd, but it's been such a long time (81 days to be exact) since I've had sugar/flour that I can't remember what it tastes like, so I didn't really want it.  Instead I had strawberries.  They were delicious.
I don't regret the decision.

And now, off to bed!  This week is going to be a stressful one, but I get to start it with a good hard workout, and that's a good thing.

I know tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day, but I'm reasonably certain that you aren't required by law to get shitfaced and act like a goddamn fool.  So let's keep things safe, m'kay? M'kay.




No comments:

Post a Comment