Monday, March 17, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 82

Woo!  I'm sitting in my living room alone!  My plans for this evening involve a manicure and multiple episodes of Black Sails.

I went to the box this morning to redo 14.3.  I bested my score from Friday by 10 reps.  I wasn't feeling so hot this morning-headachy and off, but the workout went pretty well.  The friend I was judging beat her score by a bunch of reps, too, and set a new PR.  It was very exciting.  I screamed out the last 5 reps or so. Really, truly screamed.  It helped!  Planet Fitness would not approve.  I'm a 36 year old mother of 3 with stretch marks and cellulite and Planet Fitness would call me a "Lunk".  Sound the alarm.  What a crock of shit.

On to the menu!
So I forgot to take a picture of my lazy breakfast.  I went to the cafeteria for eggs, bacon, and fruit.  I had to open the office at 8 since I'm flying solo, which didn't leave much time for cooking.  It was good...

Lunch was a salad from the cafeteria.
Pretty basic.

Had a snack a little later in the afternoon.  A couple of clementines and a Larabar.

I've had a splitting headache all day and I have no idea why.  I'm well hydrated, I had caffeine, and 2 doses of ibuprofen has had no effect.  Meh.  I'll try another round before bed.  After work I hit up Festival for a few things I needed to make paleo pizza tomorrow night.  I made the "cheese" tonight so it would be ready for the rest tomorrow.
Cashews, pine nuts, gelatin, herbs, and almond milk.
In a couple of hours it should be "cheese"!

I was too lazy to do much else, so I had leftovers.  Some roast and cauliflower mash.  Filled me up and now I'm ready to do some serious relaxing.  
Beefy.

Today was pretty good at the office, but the next couple of days have the potential to get very, very ugly.  I think it'll be okay, though, as long as I have plenty of coffee.  Friday I'm all set to go to hip hop yoga with my husband.  The coolest thing about this week is I can go to the gym whenever I want!  I might even go on Thursday night for the reveal of 14.4.  The hubs and I can even go to the free WOD on Saturday together.

Wednesday night we get a date night!  I'm not on call and he's off, so we might do something crazy like see a movie.  

I'm so fucking old.





No comments:

Post a Comment