Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Day 84

Here's your lesson for today:  The Nazis were assholes.  This lesson brought to you by the movie Monuments Men.

Date night with the husband!  We went out for some chow, then bought some eggs because we always do boring shit like that on date night, then went to the movies.  We flipped a coin for Monuments Men and 12 Years a Slave.  I'm still going to see 12 Years a Slave.  I liked the movie, it was interesting and there were moments of humor and suspense.  I knew the outcome so it wasn't too stressful.  A winner for a Wednesday night.

And since you bitches can't go to sleep until I post my fucking food log:
On to the Menu!
Breakfast was hospital cafeteria because I'm a lazy whore who can't be bothered to cook my own eggs.  In reality it's because even though I woke up and turned off my alarm and went to the bathroom, I somehow ended up asleep again and woke up in a panic at 6:30.  Don't ask me how it happened.  I'm stumped.
Um, I ate most of it.

We went out for lunch just to get the fuck out of the office.  
Nice and bloody, as nature intended.

We went to Red Robin for dinner because we are old and had a gift card.  I had a Royal Red, because why just eat beef when you can eat beef, bacon, and eggs?  And yes, I did eat sweet potato fries twice in one day.  
Shut your pie hole.

I bought a bag of dehydrated apples to eat at the movie (no sugar added).  I didn't get a picture, but I ate about half the bag.  They were nice and crunchy.

So there you have it.  I ate out three times in one day and had fries at two meals.  Exciting stuff, yes?

And now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go have sex with the door open.






No comments:

Post a Comment