Monday, August 11, 2014

Blogging the Menu: Boring Ass Shit

Lalalalalalalaaaa  I got a new lunchbox which I am filling with all sorts of boring ass shit.  Here are some pictures of what I've been force feeding myself for the last few days.

Shoulda had more veg and less rice.

So. Fucking. Boring.

Soul sucking.

Changing it up with steak!  Woo!  Party!

Scallops!  Getting wild up in here!  Smaller portion of rice. More beans.

Hubs made smashed chicken.  Most exciting meal of the week.

I should note that I don't eat quinoa/rice every meal.  Depends on what's left over in the fridge.  Notice a pattern?  4oz meat, small portion potato or rice, veg, repeat.  Breakfast has been alternating oats with nut butter and blueberries and strawberry/banana protein smoothie.  Sometimes with spinach, though my little single serve blender at work doesn't handle the spinach well.

Christ I'm bored with this food.

Friday the hubs and I are headed down to Madison for the Madison Mini.  I'm really hoping for nice weather, but since my definition of "nice" running weather is 40 degrees my hopes aren't too high.  As long as it's not 100 degrees.  I want to do this race, but I don't have a death wish.

I'm trying my first Barre class on Thursday morning.  I have no idea what to expect.  I imagine it will be really fucking embarrassing as I have no game in the grace department.

Friday is "weigh myself and hope for the best day".  Come on something less than 169!

Time to heat up some boring ass shit to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment